VeeNa In Hollywood

Tuesday 14 February 2012


















A controversial Pakistani actress, item girl Veena Malik has all set to take her steps ahead and now she will try her hands at Hollywood films. Although Veena is yet to make her Bollywood debut but she is already signed her first British film and have opened the international doors for her career.

Veena informs the daily that she has signed a British film, in which she has a powerful role. �I am getting many offers from across the globe. Recently, UK film

team was in Dubai and I was short listing a few offers that would suit me. I have zeroed in on a few fashion projects and a film. I can�t reveal more at the moment,� says Veena, who is currently in Dubai.

Veena Malik is excited about her new project in a new industry, though she doesn�t have much acting experience but we hope she will manage to grab the attention of international audiences after all she is a controversial queen.